Sunday, January 4, 2009

Maybe she found her calling?


Tim sat down today and put together the kitchen Nani (my mom) got for Maddie for Christmas. It took awhile, but it was worth it. Maddie LOVES it! She's been in the toy room all afternoon banging around the pots and pans and putting a sheet of cookies into and out of the little oven. We also assembled the Disney Princesses tea cart Papa (my dad) got her, so she's been pushing that around the house, filled with all the toy food she got from various people. She's a little chef in the making!

Cleaning up after her is a constant battle. I swear, the minute I put something away, she's pulling it, and twenty other things, back out. I've decided that I'm going to just let her do her thing and then before naptime and before bedtime I'll clean up. Otherwise I'm cleaning up twenty times a day and I'm exhausted!


1 comment: